Auli Skiing Festival with Training in Winter
Auli is situated at an altitude of 2915 mts - 3049 mts is an important ski destination in the Himalayan mountains of Uttarakhand, India. (November to February) are chilly days with average minimum touching near 4°C. Minimum can touch sub zero levels (-8°C). Snow falling seen very often during winters.
In fact some French and Australian experts consider Auli to be one of the best ski resorts in the whole world. Auli is where impeccable natural vistas of mighty peaks are studded with huge mountainous trees creating fabulous scenery that compels compulsive travellers to set on Auli Tours repeatedly.
- 08-10 Paying pax on twin sharing basis - INR 38,850 per person
- Single room supplement - INR 12,250 per room
Duration 7 Night 8 Days
Total KM 615 Km
Difficulty Level Easy
Group Size 20 people
Rate Applicable from 05 Jan’2020 till 29 Feb’2020 * based on group size : 08 to 10 People
At TrekNtales, we don’t believe in providing certain training but the never-ending experience that comes with it. Our certified and experienced trainers work with utmost dedication to make sure our skiing training lessons remain as an unforgettable experience where you create wonderful memories, adopt new skills and receive more than just worth of your money.
Slopes Types with KM
- Easy Slopes: 2.5 Km
- Intermediate Slopes: 0.5 Km
- Difficult: 0 Km
- Hotel Rishikesh Inn (3*) or similar (Rishikesh): 01 Night
- Guest house or similar (Auli): 06 Nights
Do you know the modern-day children who spent their holidays indoors with video games and cartoons have poor motor, reading, and arithmetic skills compared to those who spend their vacations outside? Scientists recommend that children especially teenagers learn more if they use their entire body to learn something. Out of all the outdoor activities, snow skiing turns out to be the most fun and adventure sports. However, if you are reconsidering your decision to take your children for a skiing trip, then here are some reasons that might change your mind: -
- They will learn to balance and coordinate
- They will appreciate the nature
- They will learn from mistakes
- Skiing will give them a break from gadget surrounded the world
- Skiing can bring your family together
- 07 nights accommodation based on full board, starting from Dinner on day 01 till breakfast on day 08.
- Services of Tempo traveller (Non AC in mountain) for pick up from Dehradun airport / Haridwar Railway station and next day drop at Auli & Vice versa.
- Bottle of Indian mineral water (300 ml) per day per person.
- Inclusive of Skiing equipment ( shoes and skiing poles, jackets, trousers, and ski boots).
- Skiing Instructor during skiing session.
- Present applicable taxes.
- Meal- separate veg and non-veg meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner) will be provided
- Accommodation - Hotel/resort stays on a single or sharing basis
- Training- Basic training and instructions will be provided to use during the ski
- Equipment- Skiing equipment and gears will be provided to each skier
- Any international airfare.
- Extra equipment (Like jackets, trousers, ski goggles, gloves)
- Tipping, telephone call, port age etc.
- Anything which is not mentioned in the above inclusion column.
- Shopping- skiers are responsible to pay for their individual shopping expenses
- The fare from home- we are not bound to pay the fare to reach Rishikesh trip point
- Additional food/snacks: - we are not bound to pay for snacks and foods that are not mentioned in the itinerary.
Rishikesh to Auli (266 km-8 hours)
The journey to ski adventure begins with your early arrival to Rishikesh - the city that is known for its ancient yoga technique and religious offerings. On the decided location, you will meet the trip representatives of our organization. Once everyone is gathered, they will start explaining the whole detail about the 8 day and 7 night skiing adventure. On the first day of the trip, you will be traveling from Rishikesh to Auli. On your way, you would come across Devprayag, Rudraprayag, Karnaprayag, Nandprayag, and Joshimath who have special importance among the Panch Prayags. On your journey, you can enjoy these spiritual and religious places with your children- educating themselves about the mythological legends and importance of the places.
Joshimath- also known as Jyotirmath is one the holiest gateway to the rarest pilgrimage sites- Badrinath. After reaching Auli you can check -into the hotel for the night stay.
Beginning of skiing day at Auli
On your second day after the morning breakfast, you will receive the basic ski training and gear information session from certified instructors to ensure you can enjoy your time at one of the best skiing destinations without rolling down the slope. Our patient and reliable ski trainers will help you grab some quick ski tips to enjoy a day out in the snow. After grabbing your dinner, you will stay overnight in the hotel at Auli. Safety technical, first aid lesson and finally one touch one move scroll technical based on strange part of ski course
Skiing Improvement day session at Auli
The day 3rd will also begin with a tasty breakfast and ski training for first-time skiers. Through resort cable cars, you can reach the perfect ski slopes of Auli and enjoy the amazing view of the snow-covered high Himalayas. After the ski adventure, if your body allows you can also do some local sightseeing to Auli Lake and Gorson Temple and listen to local tales about the place.
Skiing Training (Basic Skiing Recommended for first-time skiers only) at Auli.
The 4th day of the adventure trip starts with a healthy breakfast and the basic ski training will be provided to beginners. On this day, you might trip, slide, fall and bump into each other in the snow-but eventually, you will have lots of fun and memories for life. Post your ski session- have a savory lunch at the hotel followed by some rest. Evenings are free to make snow-men, snow castle and have snowball fights with children. Dinner and overnight stay at Auli.
Advanced Training (Take your newly learned skills a step ahead as experts)
The day starts with taking a step further to your ski training. After filling your stomach with delicious breakfast, you will be ready to put more focus on advanced training where you will learn how to balance your body while skiing on the slop. While moving from basic to advanced level, you will receive the perfect lessons to ski slide with parallel and plough turns. This training would be enough to get the perfect ski video. Later the dinner would take place followed by the overnight stay.
Free Hand Skiing with Sightseeing in and around Joshimath
As the day 6 in the Auli- you can spend your day doing freehand skiing with safety and secure run and admiring the beauty of the snow-covered Himalayas which you will miss after returning home. After lunch, the rest of the day can be spent with local sight-seeing and shopping in and around the Joshimath. You can visit Vishnuprayag and other places nearby the Joshimath. In the evening, you will come back to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Visit to Bhavishya Badri via Subhain Village to return Auli
Day 7th after waking up with the fresh gush of snowy wind and heart-melting breakfast, you would leave for the Bhavishya Badri. 2744 meters above sea level, Bhavishya Badri is one of the tallest attractions of Auli. On your journey to Bhavishya Badri via Saldhar (23 km Drive), you can enjoy 5 km trek in Subhain Village to add another experience on your adventure list with local mythological tales and a beautiful view of bugyals. We will make our way back for Dinner to Auli.
Auli to Rishikesh (Cable car ride followed by journey back home)
On the final day of the trip with breakfast, you will make your way back journey from Auli to Rishikesh - admiring all the beautiful memories you have created with your little one on this trip. Auli also boasts of Asia's longest - 4 km - cable car (Gondola). It also has a Chair Lift and a Ski-Lift. Take your ride in the cable car to have an experience of a lifetime. Views of high Himalayan peaks like Mana, Kamet and tallest of all Nanda Devi. You will have lunch en-route at a local restaurant. It will take around 8 hours to reach the Rishikesh- the birthplace of ancient yoga and Ayurveda. Once reached, you can take your belongings and leave for your journey back home.
- Our cost is based on present applicable taxes in case there is any hike in taxes we shall be liable to apply the same on you and advise you the revised cost based on revised taxes.
- Our cost is based on present monument entrance fees in case there is any hike in monument entrance fees we shall be liable to apply the same on you and advise you the revised cost based on revised entrance fees.
- Standard time of Check-in at hotel is 1300hr/ check out is 1200hr.
- Heavy woollen clothes to prevent cold
- Ski trousers or pants
- Snow boots, or trekking shoes
- Your ID proofs
- Under the supervision of the trek instructors, participants must try following a certain schedule during the course of the Auli skiing tour
- Minimum age of the participant is 13 year old
- Students under the age of 18 years are required to submit a birth certificate and a bonafide student certificate from school/college along with the application form failing with he/she may be charged the full fee.
- Participants must be physically fit for the Snow Skiing Course.
- For proper blood circulation, avoid wearing thick socks or cotton socks.
- Make sure to pack proper skiing pants instead of denim jeans or track/sweat pants.
- Wear waterproof jackets and gloves.
- Do not use disposable plastic water bottles, plastic-wrapped items.
- It is mandatory to carry your identification proof for the ski lift and car chair rides.
- Deposit of 25% of the package cost at the time of booking.
- Need 50% payment of the package cost, 30 days prior to Arrival date
- Need 100% payment of the package cost, 15 days prior to Arrival date
- We hold the right to cancel the tour if minimum 08 pax are not booked.
- 10% of full tour cost - 45 days prior to arrival.
- 25% of full tour cost - 30 days prior to arrival.
- 50% of full tour cost - between 15 & 29 days prior to tour.
- 75% of full tour cost - between 14 & 7 days prior to tour.
- 100% of full tour cost - within 7 days prior to tour.
Lord Badrinath's temple is located between Nar-Narayan Mountains. God appeared here in the Dwapar era. It is said that at the end of Kaliyuga, the path of Badrinath Dham will be blocked due to Nar-Narayan Mountains interlock and people will not be able to reach the Badrinath Dham. There is a belief associated with the temple of Lord Narasimha in Joshimath. This secret related to the Narasimha Temple is described in Kedarkhand of Skanda Purana. According to this, the wrist of the Shaligram of Narasimha is becoming thin every day. When it falls apart from the body, all the paths of Badrinath will be closed forever by the collapse of the Nar and Narayana mountains. Then devotees will come Bhavishya Bardri or Future Bardri to worship the Lord Badrinath.
According to beliefs, due to blocked way, it will not be possible to reach Badrinath shrine and Bhavishya Bardri place will be worshiped as Badrinath's alternative Dham. It is said that those who visit Badrinath do not have a rebirth. This is the second Vaikuntha, means the living place of Lord Vishnu. It is mentioned in the Puranas about this Dham that in Satyug, Lord Vishnu used to stay here. The current Badrinath shrine is said to be the second house of God in the scriptures. Earlier, Lord used to reside in Adi Badri Dham and in the future Bhavishya Bardi will be the place to stay for Lord Bardi Vishal. There is a rock near the Bhavishya Bardi temple, seeing this rock carefully, half of the image of God appears. When this figure will take complete shape, the of Lord Badri Vishal will appear here.